Wednesday, December 2, 2009

sixteen. this green pen.

this pen is green. and magical. not very different from any other green pen, and similar to any other black or blue or red pen. but this green pen doesn't do what other green pens do. this green pen is a window to a very specific, unique pool of words and ideas, thoughts and emotions. this green pen is an instrument of wonder. this green pen and i have stories to share. this green pen and i have memories. and when this green pen and i connect, sparks fly, and i can feel the electricity running through my mind, coursing through my veins, making my face hot, making my fingertips tingle and my heart beat two times too hard. this green pen is my best friend.

her eyes are green. and magical.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's about time for a seventeen.