Friday, November 6, 2009

fourteen. and the little boy who goes picky picky makes me smile every time.

you're not in the room. i don't know where you went. i love this room. it's a disaster, but the kind of disaster that makes you want to fall in love with it. haha, you just cleaned and it's still a mess, it's always been a mess, it will always be a mess.

you're in the room now, clipping your toenails. the bottom of your feet are black because you never wear any shoes. you're absolutely beautiful. i could stay in this room for forever.

if only.

i'm home now, i'm in my own room, in my own mess, my own disaster. it's not as lovely as yours, it was never as lovely as yours, it will never be as lovely as yours. your room makes you want to fall in love with it because the room is so full of love for everyone in it, so full of love for itself. and if my room and your room get together more often, then i think that maybe, slowly, my room can learn to love itself, too.

:)

No comments: